Friday, December 15, 2023

The Twelve Days of Christmas - On The Second Day of Christmas

The Twelve Days of Christmas ~ on the Second Day of Christmas ... I believe every one of us, deep down, really wants to be something more than what we are (or perceived to be) in our daily lives. Although the phrase 'that's just how it is' or thinking that 'these are the cards life dealt me' may cross our mind, we do have the ability to make that change. I'm a firm believer in it's never too late and each day brings a new opportunity to start making that change... So today we have a quote from 'Joseph Campbell' ..."You must be willing to leave the life you've planned in order to find the one that is waiting for you." Many live a life, a career, or stay where they are because of comfort or how others have guided them into living a life or doing something that they really do not want to do ... in other words, they are living someone else's dream, not their own. So this affirmation is one from, Bob Proctor, who I would consider my true mentor, even now that he is gone. He has impacted my life in more ways than I can count. "I am a person of passion and commitment I Succeed because I am dedicated to achievement. I reject mediocrity and I'm willing to stick with things until I prosper - because I am passionate about myself and my potential!" So hopefully today's bit of insight will make a difference ... Tomorrow I am hoping to share a short video, that will definitely be worth the time to watch 😉😊🙋‍♂️ As always - my very best to everyone in all that you do! Merry Christmas ~ Rick Worksmarter4u Silver And Gold Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment